AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

AVZ's exploration target is ONE to ONE point TWO BILLION TONNES...

1. 2,362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5677
    AVZ's exploration target is ONE to ONE point TWO BILLION TONNES for a scientific derived reason, therefore why not put 10Bt or 20Bt or 50Bt if you like!

It is an estimate of the possible resource size based on scientific data from a competent person designated by the company! The scientifically derived exploration target would logically be a POTENTIALLY SUBSTANTIAL REASON WHY THERE ARE BIG ENTITIES THAT HAVE TAKEN A STAKE AND ARE INTERESTED IN AVZ. Huayou(Chinese mining a big stake), MOU's with Tinci, BNBT, Greatpower, site visit from CATL and BNBT, Sinochem visit to DRC.

The opportunity to have a resource that is potentially larger by multiples of any known hard rock lithium resource, and also have the potential to be the lowest cost producer means that the owners of the resource could potentially control lithium pricing and supply; a worthy prize indeed!

I have spoken only regarding the companies official exploration target. You have implied falsely that I am equating that to the initial JORC resource!

You know also that the number of holes and the amount time to obtain the initial JORC 's resource will be a lot lot less than other companies to obtain such an amount because of the homogeneity of the lithium rich spodumene, intercept lengths and size of this resource(length and depth of mineralisation). This is phenomenal in itself! You know very well that that initial JORC will be updated in the short term a number of times, and also, the exploration target(resource) is what is expected on a scientific basis with further drilling!

Other companies have never had AVZ's exploration target because their potential resource size did not warrant it from the scientific estimations derived from the data! BTW because of the many spodumene rich pegmatites in our strike region I will not be surprised if we get an upgrade of our exploration target down the track. We were upgraded to 1 to 1.2Bt last September. go HERE For instance Carriere de L'est our biggest pegmatite recently increased its strike length another 750 metres, to 6.25 km for that pegmatite alone. go HERE

AIMO

When you compare AVZ's deposit to other companies you cannot help but be impressed! The HOMOGENOUS nature of the spodumene is the key to the resource size!

Here I compare one of our pegmatites, Roche Dure to some other deposits.

AVZ-A portion of Roche Dure Pegmatite

PLS:

KDR:

BGS:

Tantalex:

Tantalex Drill Result_1.jpg
    Last edited by Mining8: 17/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.