AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

[MEDIA] Hmmm... “Further afield, it’d also be interesting to see...

1. 5,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2442

Hmmm...

“Further afield, it’d also be interesting to see if companies like AVZ Minerals (ASX:AVZ), Piedmont Lithium (ASXLL) or Savannah Resources (LON:SAV) start to show up the large company radars – Savannah, after all, is already in business with Rio Tinto in Mozambique.

After all, the age of the electric vehicle is just beginning. The majors are well positioned in copper and nickel already, and Glencore also holds a commanding position in cobalt. But if lithium turns out to be the standout winner, the top companies are going to want a seat at that table too. It’ll be interesting to watch.”

Things are going to get very interesting once the mining licence is granted. This will be the defining point at which AVZ will become a real potential takeover target. Personally I think a JV with a mining major is more likely than a takeover but anything could happen. For the record I think the most likely scenario is we get finance from African DFI’s at a very low interest rate, an OT for PLS with a non Chinese entity and we take this mining ourselves. All of the above scenarios though will be very positive to the share price.

Very excited about the coming few weeks.

GLAHs

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.