AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Hopefully the AVZ lithium sulphate is compatible with Rock Tech...

1. 5,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1869
    Hopefully the AVZ lithium sulphate is compatible with Rock Tech converter?

In November 2020 Rock Tech engaged Wave International to produce a Pre-Feasibility Study on a 24,000 tpa LiOH converter. Apart from the industry-standard processing route, the study will also carry out pilot testing of our proprietary Nitrate process for which we have filed a patent application with the European Patent Office. In case of successful pilot testwork, Rock Tech expects substantial cost savings due to lower energy consumption and higher by-product revenues.
    The PEA also highlighted the significant value add potential of a scaled-up case with 24,000 tpa LiOH production. Rock Tech is currently assessing the technical feasibility of such a converter whereby Georgia Lake Mine feed is supplemented by third party spodumene feed and the converter is operating 20 years.

The PEA is preliminary in nature, includes inferred mineral resources that are considered too speculative geologically to have the economic considerations applied to them that would enable them to be categorized as mineral reserves, and there is no certainty that the PEA will be realized. Mineral resources that are not mineral reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability.

IMO a 24,000 tpa LiOH would secure Rock Tech the EU subsidies which is a significant amount and prove up at scale lithium hydroxide from AVZ sulphate/ and Georgia Lake Mine feed.
    At 2% SC6 some significant blending to occur.
    ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.