AVZ 3.92% 4.9¢ avz minerals limited

I saw that and had a quick read. The funny thing is, whilst I...

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 293
    I saw that and had a quick read. The funny thing is, whilst I was reading it the thought crossed my mind of your involvement. You're a recent member to HC, with a clear interest in lithium, you don't hold AVZ but are very anti-AVZ in your posts (which are quite frequent), and you seem to have more than a basic knowledge of the DRC.

You do have an agenda re AVZ but we will probably never hear the truth. It's fine to post negatives on a stock you don't hold, but when you do it frequently and in detail, I get quite suss. I struggle to find the time to post detail on stocks I do hold, so when someone like you bobs up, my BS radar goes off.

Same with the Boatman Capital report. They seem to share similar issues to what they accuse AVZ of...
    upload_2019-7-11_8-37-14.png

A similar anonymous negative research report appeared online in relation to CCP in June last year and the stock is up almost 50% since then.

I think we might just about be in the go zone!

Someone has funded this shady 35 pages of research which is then being desperately forwarded to as many business publications and journalists as quickly as possible. No one goes to the time and expense of preparing such a detailed report without some sort of vested interest.

Strange that it comes out just after AVZ have announced that they're looking to acquire a further 5% each of Dathcom (ie. the Manono project) from both Dathomir and Cominiere.

I'm guessing that the report may be linked to MMCS Strategic 1, the JV partner in Manomin, who held the Manono leases and then lost them as they'd done absolutely nothing to develop them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $116.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $236.2K 4.680M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1110584 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 844140 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 14.15pm 16/07/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ 860700
Last updated 14.18pm 16/07/2019 (live) ?
AVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.