AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

whilst the slow progress of avz has been frustrating I just...

1. 3,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12420
    whilst the slow progress of avz has been frustrating I just commend them from a geology perspective.

Everything has been very professional from met testing, maximising results from drill programs and complete transparency on these results.

I do hold PLS and am quite still bullish. though I am concerned currently with the Fe as I have stated in those forums (I refrained from bringing this up in that forum as I don't want to be seen to continuously stir the pot.)

the northern part of the pls tenements are riddled with Lepidolite. though at a higher lithium %. they incorporated this into the jorc as it gave decent grade, but IMO it's not mineable. then there's the factored Fe met test results which were implemented in the DFS. obviously this was allowed but I've never seen it before. avz didn't even use their best intercept for testing and results still showed a yield of 5.8-6.3 at a around 20% mass yield. I think there was results up to 7% at a different recovery rate.

without argue, avz's hurdle is to get to mining. but onc it is. and it will be mined eventually. it's absolutely unparalleled in geological significance. whilst everyone is sick of hearing about the great resource it is the resource alone which can never be altered. all other factors; infrastructure, management, opex, capex are malleable. I generally prefer to invest in resource quality as the rest tends to iron themselves out. (no pun intended)

tough times across all lithium in the last 18months but hopefully for PLS holder (myself included) and the rest the lithium bulls can see a sector wide improvement.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.