AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

@shea1 Yip still here ,after reading a post by mineralised I was...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    @shea1

Yip still here ,after reading a post by mineralised I was hooked and bought a parcel the next day
    I have yet to sell a single share but I might be tempted to take some profit when my capital gains discount kicks in next month
    I have read the AVZ thread every day since and boy how things have changed, as soon as I bought the price dipped to .023 at that point (or close to it ) BF bought from memory 4M shares and some clown called him out , as BF is a true gent he posted his transaction for all to see ( I still cant remember who called him out)
    Anyway the point is we have seen many downrampers come and go

On a positive note I am very happy with the current SP but for the life of me I cant understand why we let the original drill crew leave site,we had the cash in the bank .I have asked this question before and didn't receive an answer
    Remember we are an exploration company with experienced management with local knowledge and we haven't drilled a single hole for 5 months
    I am still of the opinion that management have dropped the ball and are to busy with there other companies
    I would prefer if they employed a dedicated high profile project manager who works for AVZ exclusively and doesn't have his fingers in any other pies,I would recommend 8horse but he may be too busy posting on here.

In closing ,if we reach a SP like many have predicted I will be on a mission to track down Mineralised and reward him handsomely

Cheers

GH
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.