RSG 10.3% 43.0¢ resolute mining limited

It has been a while for me to poste a note. I think this is the...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    It has been a while for me to poste a note. I think this is the first for RSG, but actually I am not going to write about RSG (I hold the stock because I think it is one of the most undervalued goldstocks in Australia). I am more triggered by the direction of the discussion when I read the notes. Were the goldstocks not "left alone" for the last years because most investors were busy chasing other stocks which performed so well ( the Fang-stocks for example, but there are many others). In the mean time goldcompanies were very busy with activites to bring down debt (or built up cashreserves), rationalise there productionproces to also bring down AISC-parametres etc. The good goldcompanies are in a very good position right now, with very attractivew margins, but there valuations have lagged because of the reason I mentioned above. Take a look for example at the ratio GLD/SPX (S&P500). It is 0,14% at the moment (a more normalised level is around the 0,4 - 0,5% level). Gold is soo unloved at the moment. In the mean time the yield in 10 yrs treasuries are 2,84% a climb of some 40 bp. in just a few weeks. An increase of 0,1% in intrestrates will cost the US Governement some $ 20 bn. in a higher intrestbill (with a total debt of 20 trillion). When the bondmarkets will crash (not if), there will be massive losses. The stockmarket will follow the bondmarkets. Investors will look at places to saveguard there money. Gold has always done well in these kind of circumstances. When gold is doing well, the goldcompanies will even do better. Especially goldcompanies with almost no debt and lower AISC-costs. There is no doubt in my mind that bondmarkets will get hammered and stockmarkets will follow. The only thing which is difficult to predict is what will the FED/ECB etc do. I think they are aware of the enormous difficulties ahead. They will do anything to prevent/mitigate that. So I am hopeful that gold and in its slipstream goldminers will do very well the coming years. Will that also be the cast nexgt week, I dont know, but that is not important for me. I look at the coming years. And I feel much more comfortable with physical gold and goldminers than cash/bonds or savingsdeposits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.040(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $915.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 43.5¢ 39.5¢ $7.890M 18.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50000 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 111352 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
43.0¢
  Change
0.040 ( 11.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
39.0¢ 43.0¢ 39.0¢ 4833554
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.