BDC 0.00% 52.0¢ bardoc gold limited

The main activity for SPI is an extended drilling program of new...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    The main activity for SPI is an extended drilling program of new targets at the flagship Aphrodite site which is expected to extend the 1.3Moz resource by up to 900Koz.
    As a fellow holder just recently stated, I would expect something from this fairly soon.

The M&A with EXG is expected to wrap up by October and I would expect the PFS of the entire Kalgoorlie region to be underway at the moment and completed by year end. It has also been hinted that the DFS would start promptly after the PFS leading to the big decision on whether to build their own processing plant to service the region.

What I am not 100% clear on, is if any activity for the recently purchased Mulwarrie project is underway and whether this site would be included within the PFS/DFS scope or whether this would simply be a future sweetener.

IMO it should be exciting times, but more so when we have investor attention.
    Good volume today, but looks to be a single\minimal transactions, so not real liquidity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.