RMI 0.00% 1.7¢ resource mining corporation limited

rmi: buy now under 10c. this is ace.

1. 51 Posts.
    I hardly ever post but couldn't resist today - feel'n good!

I'm liking this turn of events today folks! Sold some FWL and all of my CUL at their short term peaks and sat, watched and waited for my next move.

Saw ahd seen RMI and thought this is the one! Then a sudden run to 12.5c made me think I missed it. And now it's sitting on 9's! I knew it would trail back (it was on the cards) but never thought it would trail back sooo quickly - a bit of patience and nerves of steel.

This stock is definitly another MPO - avg buy 10.5c and avg sell .23 (it rose to 30c -but what the heck that would be greedy - by the way a trading halt on this one folks!).

I see RMI easily hitting high 20's to low 30's and then - A trading halt Announcement!

Wo Wo Wubsy --- Wubsy Wubsy Wo Wo

Keep it coming - I still have more reserves so it's bye for now (or is that buy for now?). Off to watch what's happening in other threads.

Hey Kromey you need to stop "sniffing" around threads wasting your time with your shyte. Add value or add nothing boy and you might end up making some money and maybe some friends too - I lit a candle for you at church this morning ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.540M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $4.333K 249K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 76220 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 43478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 26/02/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.