TAS 3.70% 2.6¢ tasman resources ltd

rio jv brief thoughts

1. 57 Posts.
    as a holder of tas long term i looked upon the trading halt on friday and thought damm another cap raise.monday lunch i went to bunnings and bought new doors for my home as they got blown off
    dot point pluses
    jv partner rio couldnt be any better even if tas had the choice.bhp would of sat on this infinitum as they would expand their existing at olympic rather than drive 30kms up the road.
    rio will make sure tas dont get the opportunity to sit on their hands as has happened in the past as drill programs and other exploration will be scheduled and deadlined
    no more cap raises or highly unlikely imop if rio has any input.
    possible takeover by rio dependant on drill results which also relates to above
    if large deposit found may also bring bhp back in the hunt to buy out rio (remember a couple of years ago)as i imagine if bhp had the choice they wouldnt want their closest rival as a next door neighbour at their flagship mine
    tas below ten cents days are gone imop if they do i will be renting cause my house will be sold to buy more.
    rio approached tas that alone has the alarm bells goin off

should be able to afford a hair transplant soon to replace all the strands that were pulled out over the last 4 years
    gotta luv the map of tas
    cb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $13.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $7.18K 274.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20800 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2202 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 03/04/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
2.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ 60264
Last updated 11.51am 03/04/2020 (live) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.