DOW 2.65% $4.64 downer edi limited

Richard Russell Comments, page-2

1. 1,006 Posts.
    Thanks Chuck
    Intereting to see what he said after todays action. I have an interest in the commitment of traders data & subscribed to a free commentary site George Slezak is his name( a pay more extended version is available). His commentary follows:
    5/10/02, 3:30 pm central:
    Press Release Weekly Commentary .....

WEEKLY OPEN INTEREST SUMMARIES ARE POSTED ON SEPARATE PAGES. Click on the above links Futures Only and Combined Futures and Options to view the tables of the data.

Current Comment:

In my stock index commentary tomorrow I expect to move to RED ALERT! CRASH WATCH! STOCK MARKET PANIC IS EMINENT! In the following paragraphs I would "normally" be looking for shorts in GOLD and the EURO FX on a break of the two week low. But, in these special circumstances I withdraw the recommendations to monitor GOLD AND EURO FX for possible short trades.

The only COT recommendation I have this week is to buy Wheat.

BUY July CBOT WHEAT on a break above the two week high. The BUY alert in CBOT WHEAT is a new alert based on a near five year record net long by the commercials on the 12 week summary of net commercial positions.

BUY July CBOT Wheat on a trade ABOVE 276.5. If elected, place your stop under the two week low at 263.

I have not followed this guy for long to determine his accuracy. I did post several times over the last few weeks that mum & dads were at recored highs in open calls & commercials at record lows. The commercials are & will continue to get the mums & dads money.

fitzman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.64
Change
0.120(2.65%)
Mkt cap ! $3.116B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.58 $4.64 $4.56 $6.067M 1.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 949 $4.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.64 22146 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.62
  Change
0.120 ( 2.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.59 $4.64 $4.56 298542
Last updated 15.59pm 22/04/2024 ?
DOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.