1TT 0.00% 1.6¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

How's this for some triangulation @Uboy :-) Borrowed from the...

1. 10,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1125
    How's this for some triangulation @Uboy

Borrowed from the company's website....

Currently the company has two product offerings in the Talent Acquisition and Human Resource space. The REFFIND App is a mobile platform which helps businesses to recruit, engage and communicate with their employees. WooBoard is a peer-to-peer recognition platform which encourages employees to acknowledge and celebrate great work by their colleagues.

REFFIND is looking to grow its portfolio of products through acquisitions based on market data, and will target opportunities in the fast growth ASEAN / APAC regions. This includes synergistic SaaS products, as well as Blockchain based business process applications (BaaS).

Here's a question I posed not long ago...

Could a complimentary potential acquisition such as blockchain as a service (BAAS) or SAAS security fit into this Wooboard offering? Remember, recognition, rewards & loyalty.

If Reffind sees blockchain based crypto-currency product offerings as a natural complement to it's existing business & model and its one of the dominant growth sectors, then would a Blockchain as a Service application be able to take existing business to a whole new level? My view is potentially yes, and it's an important question I'm ruminating over. Why? Because it could potentially have huge ramifications revenue growth wise for the company's current existing business model. Refer to the quote below from Non-executive director Anthony Dunlop from one of the company's recent announcements.

Non-executive director Anthony Dunlop says “We are delighted to have secured Matthew Hamilton to work with the Board to further develop and execute the Company’s growth plans through Blockchain based opportunities. This represents a significant milestone in our ability to expand our existing enterprise product offering and leverage rapid growth into key international markets.”

Keywords for me are 'expand our existing product offering' as well as 'leverage rapid growth into key international markets'

Let's see what transpires, but like yourself, I'm here to find out.

Cheers,
    Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $5.278K 311.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 307084 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 310000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.