ICN 0.00% 2.0¢ icon energy limited

revolution begins

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    In the LNG business, where Australia is an emerging world leader, the current situation is a body blow for rival developers overseas who have hopes for fast forwarding their projects. Their aspirations of sprinting past local developers to win shares of the still-growing Asian gas market are facing a reality check while Australian costs (for services and labour) now also face downward pressure. Things may be tight in the short-term for Australian projects but it’s not all bad over the long-term – and the next oil price bounce could be stronger than expected by doom sayers today if sufficient supply is taken off the market Australia clearly has the gas resources to underpin significant future development and global demand for LNG remains strong.
    http://www.appea.com.au/2015/01/lngs-future-has-not-been-shaken-by-the-oil-shock/
    The more I read about Australia  Lng the more  evidences that point to a very  very positive  future. Chevron  is a master mind player and is No 2 in US. I don't  think It has no gut to play Au shale gas out. As RBA said before the Aud scratched early September  "everybody  is printing  money as it seems  like everyone  has short of cash" and "be patient  "
    Can anybody  show  me any negative  things about Australia  Lng. Let's  debate about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $11.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $6.7K 335K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 780000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 20000 1
Last update - 14.40pm 22/10/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.00 ( 5.26 %)
Open High   Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢   2.0¢ 115000
Last updated 14.40pm 22/10/2018 (live) ?
ICN (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.