RHK 4.41% 71.0¢ red hawk mining limited

The key too me is actually the first parts in the Bill which...

1. 9,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16891
    The key too me is actually the first parts in the Bill which make the railway subject to the Railways Access Act 1998 and Railways Access Code 2000. If infact you could ensure your BOD acted in the best interests of SH if FMS was not happy on any potential deal for access with the railway owner they could seek the views of the Economic Regulation Authourity who is the reguator f third party access for railways under the Code - what they refer to as the safety net for those wanting to work inside the Code. Just my thoughts - those invested here might do well by having an understanding around how you can attain 3rd party access to that railway under the vehicles in my first sentence and that would help the bargaining position with Todd etc etc. All IMO IMO IMO

In terms of the proposed port, just ensure that that port has some of the protections of the Port Authority Act 1999 so that there are genuine facilities which have the features of common user infrastructure. Again will help in bargaining positions.

Anyway, all the best to you all here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.030(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $140.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 71.0¢ 68.0¢ $7.901K 11.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 66.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.