FMS 5.26% 5.4¢ flinders mines limited

Excellent work Sequen. Well written. As I posted in an earlier...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Excellent work Sequen. Well written.

As I posted in an earlier FMS thread, we, the minority owners of FMS, will continue to correctly inform the market right here on HC and by any other means. Carrier pigeon if necessary.

It is, and has been quite obvious to me for some time that our BOD is not acting in the best interest of ALL shareholders of FMS and that is their prime duty as directors.
    Where is the information to the market such as, and in reference to the ‘Railway (BBI Rail Aus Pty Ltd) Agreement Bill 2017’. “The WA government has given the green light for the proposed construction of a port facility and a railway line from the PIOP mining area to transport iron ore to said port. The market should be aware that Flinders Mines Limited are the 100% owners of the PIPO (Lease 47/1451 and EL 47/1560) etc.”

And from the 12 Dec 2017 announcement. It could read something such as……..

“However the Directors of Flinders wish to make it clear that the Company will vigorously pursue every avenue possible to reach a viable commercial agreement to use BBIG infrastructure. We are extremely confident, given Flinders Mines Ltd are the owners of the PIOP and BBIG presently hold approximately 55% of Flinders Mines Ltd, that an agreement will eventuate. Furthermore, your directors believe this proposed infrastructure as outlined in the said bill/act, would be, if it eventuates, of enormous economic value to Flinders. We will continue to inform the market in a timely manner.”

NOT THIS NEGATIVITY RUBBISH as stated in the announcement……
    “However the Directors of Flinders wish to make it clear that the Company does not have any existing commercial arrangements in place with BBIG and any future negotiations with BBIG may or may not result in a commercial agreement to use BBIG infrastructure”

Another LT FMS holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $188.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $13.15K 235.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 121306 1
View Market Depth
Last update - 15.26pm 24/06/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
5.9¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.51 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.7¢ 9491
Last updated 10.58am 24/06/2019 (live) ?
FMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.