ATI 0.00% 17.5¢ atlantic limited

response from ati regarding jv with vinacomin

1. 1,334 Posts.
    Sandybeaches

Looking at your previous post #4791933 regarding the AGM presentation. You noted the drilling in Dec Q09.

"why would you commence drilling when you haven't as yet signed a formal agreement by way of Joint Venture with Vinacomin"

I thought this was odd as well and assumed we would have confirmation of a JV agreement with Vinacomin shortly following the AGM as ATI stated a few months back that a JV agreement would be reached in the short term.

I also noted the resignation of James Malone from the board of directors on 27th November. What was his role with ATI and could this have caused a delay with signing the JV agreement?

Did you end up sending an email to Michael Minosora regarding the drilling activities in the absense of a JV agreement and receive a response?

This Joint Venture announcemt seems to be overdue at this point. Any thoughts on the delay?

the only question i would ask from the presentation:

"why would you commence drilling when you haven't as yet signed a formal agreement by way of Joint Venture with Vinacomin"

I am confident with the Company's future and loaded up on ATI over the past couple of days on the lower price. Now I join the rest of the nervous nellies on here and wait.

Happy to hear comments good bad or indifferent.

i might send Michael Minasora an email regarding the above.

it's a good question, why waste money when you don't have it signed sealed and delivered.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.