EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Resolution 3 ?

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I'm not great with many of the technicalities of these sorts of things but i've tried to digest the info about Resolution 3 in the booklet i received.
    It seems the uptake of the SPP wasn't great so folks were obviously a bit wary about tipping in more $ at the moment.
    I didn't take up the offer ( in hindsight not a bad call; for me anyway) SP now $0.075 lower at close than the 0.50 offer. - Am considering top up.
    I did go in boots and all at the SPP earlier at $0.63, so i've taken a healthy drop there. - Still holding.
    Now they're using terms like "dilution" and i'm thinking "hang on a sec", If i get any more diluted i'll be wondering if i've made a poor decision with all this. ( 24 months now and sitting at break even )
    Like most here I certainly see the big picture and have absolute belief in the future of this industry. Rock solid. There's huge potential once through all the red tape.
    Apologies for the long winded intro to my question, which is............
    Is resolution 3 good for small to medium investors at the moment even with a reasonably long term Hold position on this stock.?
    I don't want to be here in two years time with a MC of 200 mil and a SP of 49 cents or something because of dilution.
    Just like some help i suppose; to understand this res 3 and if it is a good thing at the moment.
    As always i appreciate your learned opinions.
    Cheers

Happy Day to all the Mums out there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.