SF1 0.00% 2.0¢ stemify limited

report out next week?

1. 1,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I think the price is being manipulated down so as to pick up some more shares cheaper before the report comes out next week - yesterday it was ploughing through 97c & today dumped down to 90c wiping out all the previous gains of late ....there are probably stoplosses set at 88-89c so probably aiming to tip them off...I'm annoyed that they sell it down so much but you can bet if I'd sold the last times it hit 99c & 97c it would go into a trading halt & have great news out & leave me behind....maybe next week the great liftoff over $1 will happen......news from the Age newspaper out today below:

Takeover target WMC Resources gets a chance to talk up its latest exploration results at a teleconference next Thursday for the release of its December-quarter production and exploration report.

Because production was covered in the group's Target's Statement released earlier this week, most interest will be in the update on the Collurabbie exploration project, 180 kilometres east of its Mount Keith nickel mine in Western Australia.

WMC has said previously that earlier results point to the potential for the project area to become a new nickel province, one that has the sweetener of high values of platinum group metals.

The share price of WMC's junior partner in the Olympia prospect at Collurabbie, Falcon Minerals, has gained 13 ¢, or 16 per cent, in the past five trading days in anticipation of the exploration update.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.