ARU 2.25% 8.7¢ arafura resources limited

reo price index

1. 1,258 Posts.
    The German based company Crystal International Cunsultants is spot on Rare Earth and developed a REO-Index that was introduced last year and is open to retail investors. To my understanding they physically buy the 8 elements that are contained in this Index at a ratio as follows:

I'm aware the fact that the components don't match the exact ARU-mix (apart from the most important component Neodymium that is weighted 21%) but in general it gives us a good indication of the price development of the overall REO-mix.

Based on this mix and based on Chrystals market knowledge (they tade all this materials - see below) they publish current price indications. The latest one showed another rise in REO prices:

The current price of 42.23 Euro/kg is well above last years high of 33.39 Euro/kg in September (+26.5%).

The following link shows you the end-user prices of a variety of rare metals (please note that prices are denominated in Euro)

http://www.crystal-consult.com/front_content.php?idart=596

For those who of you who understand German or just wanna look through, Crystal Consult published a comprehensive analysis on Rare Earth, the REO market and perspectives. Arafura is being highlighted with a lot of information about Nolans Bore.

http://www.crystal-consult.com/upload/images/PDF/Seltenerdmetall-Oxide_-_REO-Index.pdf

These guys are damn sure that we will see MUCH higher prices in some years and that the REE-group are the oxides/metals with the highest price potential of all.

Lenni

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $91.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ $96.8K 1.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 76305 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/12/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
8.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.5¢ 595499
Last updated 15.12pm 13/12/2019 (live) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.