CTP 8.05% 9.4¢ central petroleum limited

reluctant bride (bg) may end one of the harem

1. 284 Posts.
    Interesting times ahead indeed. (Referring to recent comparison with ROG)

However I would prefer CTP over it's farm-in little brother due to a current and looming share dilution with the latter.

CTP 590 million shares and 250 million options at 16/25 cents

Little brother: 971 million shares and 300 million 2 cent options and 200 million unlisted 4 cents options.

Furthermore it is little brother that needs to raise more cash in the short term not CTP in order to fulfill exploratory drilling options.

CTP, with 250,000 sq. kms (State of Victoria scale) and Helium (@world beating 6% DYOR). the most non-renewable resource on the planet and key to the new pebble bed reactors conducting systems has GREAT leverage not available to other CSG juniors. This makes it unique. (IMHO)

CTP will (IMHO) probably be announcing several more farmins (DYOR) over other prospective blocks to add to it's tally of partial carries in future parallel drilling campaigns accross it's many tenements.

First half 2010 will be more revealing than just 'drilling phase one' results......IMHO....Why limits drills in the ground when you have such leverage with prospective acreage?

Why wouldn't Big Oil want stronger ties with CTP like Exxon's 31 billion buy to shale oil in the U.S?

I doubt that BG's defacto tie-up with CTP through acquisition of PXA will stay in it's 'reluctant bride' condition for long or else another heavyweight or two will muscle in and get the drill bits screaming. BG may end up the least favourite filly in the Sultans stable of mares.

Gas on the way up, coal on the nose, nuclear between a rock and an unknown place. (Except ISR)

Interesting times indeed

PM (Apologies in advance for factual errors...don't trust me trust your own research....see the replies to this post to get a better perspective and....DYOR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.007(8.05%)
Mkt cap ! $67.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.3¢ $29.62K 304.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 369499 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 25/05/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.