Regal Atlantic Fund, does anything compare!?, page-87

1. 1,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    This conversations would be hilarious if it wasn't so asinine.

If you think that pointing out obvious risks in an investment proposition is 'very wrong', 'defamation' or 'fear mongering', well so be it. But I think you could also argue that mindless upramping to all and sundry when you have a poor grasp on investment theory is also very wrong. But hey, what would I know. I only do this for a living.

I love the smear campaign bit, that's funny. I own about 25,000 shares in HML and don't plan on buying more. In fact, I will probably go through a period of profit taking in the future. Clearly if I had no integrity, I would be spouting off at every opportunity about how Stuart is Australia's best hedge fund manager. But I do not. Instead I counsel people to look past the (amazing) returns, be cautious in taking on HML and fully understand the risks both visible and obscured. I'm sorry if that offends you.

You seem to be having a hard time dealing with anyone being less than laudatory of HML. If you feel that strongly about it, put me and others here on ignore. Then you can go on ramping to your hearts content.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.