1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

jim.rogers, I am not... 31/01/2017, 22270643

1. jim.rogers,

I am not sure exactly what your issues or agenda is but it appears to me that you have a great deal of trouble with objectivity and you are very emotionally immature. I suggest that you think about your posts a bit more before making claims about what I have stated in the HML threads.

I can't stop the way you interpret things, even if I believe that you interpret them totally wrong.
    I will however draw attention to a particular statement that you claim I have made, on a couple of occasions.

Show me where I have ever made the statement " They are doing so good they must be cheating" or words to that effect.
    I have challenged you on this before and got no response, I will ask you again to produce the post.
    I know that you can't produce the post because I never said that.

You like to talk about defamation, or deformation as you call it. I think you might find that adamantly stating publicly that I said something, which I never said and there is no evidence to back your claim, may indeed be defamation.

The fact that I am a forgiving human being I will let this slip through to the keeper again, but I will not be so forgiving if you continue to state, in a public forum, that I made statements , or a statement, of which I never made.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.