jim.rogers, I am not sure exactly what your issues or agenda is...

1. 4,056 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    jim.rogers,

I am not sure exactly what your issues or agenda is but it appears to me that you have a great deal of trouble with objectivity and you are very emotionally immature. I suggest that you think about your posts a bit more before making claims about what I have stated in the HML threads.

I can't stop the way you interpret things, even if I believe that you interpret them totally wrong.
    I will however draw attention to a particular statement that you claim I have made, on a couple of occasions.

Show me where I have ever made the statement " They are doing so good they must be cheating" or words to that effect.
    I have challenged you on this before and got no response, I will ask you again to produce the post.
    I know that you can't produce the post because I never said that.

You like to talk about defamation, or deformation as you call it. I think you might find that adamantly stating publicly that I said something, which I never said and there is no evidence to back your claim, may indeed be defamation.

The fact that I am a forgiving human being I will let this slip through to the keeper again, but I will not be so forgiving if you continue to state, in a public forum, that I made statements , or a statement, of which I never made.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.