MNB 0.00% 9.2¢ minbos resources limited

Recommendation, page-858

1. 554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    2022. I believe we are heading for a major food supply crisis world wide. With rising energy prices , labor shortages and supply chain issues driving up food prices. Keep in mind the fruit and veges on the shelf haven't really felt the rise in fertilizer prices yet as most are up to 9 months old. We will see much higher food prices next year when the farmers really start raising prices due to the flow on effect of higher fertilizer prices. The fertilizer prices have risen constantly week on week this year and most are at all time highs or close to it. These prices look to continue there run well into 2022 with new COVID strains taking hold in Africa currently, It won't be long till it spreads through Europe and all these ongoing supply chain and labor shortages will continue to put pressure on farming industry and fertilizer supply.
    We also have China and Russia stock piling their fertilizer for their own farmers to add to the supply pressures. This is why I feel MNB is on the money with the Angola projects , As The supply and transport issues will be eliminated as they will be supplying local farming districts making it cheaper for locals to purchase fertilizer and more profitable for shareholders. The fact that we have access to green hydro power also cutting co2 emissions is also a plus. I look forward to MNB going into production in 2022/23.
    Things to look fwd to soon include Hydro pricing from the government in relation to the green ammonia production, updates DFS , and I believe a local offtake party to supply our Cabinda phosphate to won't be far off with production due late next year .
    All in my opinion. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.