HLX 12.5% 0.5¢ helix resources limited

I've started this thread because this Poster DavidW has made...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    I've started this thread because this Poster DavidW has made what I think is a very astute observation in Post #: 49195337
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2695/2695490-04ab2fb2b97cf810f339b812cae17d45.jpg
    It's a little bit early to say for sure but I do think there's possibly something brewing. It looks to me like someone might be trying to accumulate a large position. I emphasise that I don't know; this is just speculation by me as of today's data.

I'm looking at the volume and buying patterns - esp. over the last couple of days. Readers can see for themselves - I won't copy the data into here.

I'm posting this now because zakzoe's post a few days ago about a possible run before Christmas reminded me of the old trick of aggressors taking corporate action - e.g. takeover bid or similar - just before Christmas so as to put target companies at a disadvantage over the Christmas-New Year period, especially as certain time periods are running and corporate advisers could be on holidays etc.

Helix is very vulnerable to that sort of action now because IMO:
    • it's MC of ~$7M is a joke - way below the value of its assets (see following...);
    • With assay results due from some early drilling (not much unfortunately) in our quality gold acreage, there is way more upside than downside;
    • With some Collerina drilling underway (not much - but better than none) and vastly increased scale potential possible as I referred to in this recent Post #: 49193915 this could cause a big increase in our share price - especially with copper on a tear as Marc111 has been helpfully pointing out;
    • Bijoux EM results and interpretation due very soon I expect, we may have some very exciting drilling targets there. Remember, if that prospect does mature into something and does start to look a bit like the poly metallic nearby Federation discovery - as has been raised - then there will be a major uptick in Helix's share price. I note that in the Aurelia Metals AGM Presentation of 19 November (see p.10) Federation is described as "one of the most significant discoveries in Cobar Basin in decades"
    • There's huge upside potential in Helix's vast acreage position in the increasingly sought after Cobar region, most of which has never even seen a drill bit despite significant exploration potential.
    Interesting times.
    Last edited by La Tache: 30/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $10.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $390 86.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2571600 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5455916 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 567000
Last updated 15.54pm 28/03/2024 ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.