GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi AverageJoe and all I agree the Blue-Chip stocks may return to...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi AverageJoe and all

I agree the Blue-Chip stocks may return to favour in time; however, not everyone has time on their side. I’m now officially a pensioner at sixty-five or I will be on March the 6th 2019 as the UK moved the goal posts without telling me! Many of my friends are of a similar age and looking at their pension pots as we speak just think how much Mum and Dad pension money has disappeared with our Blue-Chips such as CBA and the rest over the last three years.

The cry from those in the super fund industry is hold fast and stay the course for the longer term is fine providing you don’t need your pension money over the next few years. I’m sure I picked up on one of your comments about
    APRA’s panicked move this last week!

It’s surprising the number of times we see this type of bad timing for retirees happening, I had a business associate his parents both teachers retired the year GST came into force in Australia if you recall no grandfathering there so in effect both their pension spending power had an immediate 10% cut over night.

Even with me holding Gold I dare say once Bill Shorten takes the reins my after GST purchasing power will be cut by around 20% in the near future!!!

Holding physical Gold is one of the few things I feel I can do to counter the actions of the goal post moving hypocritical feeders from the public trough in Canberra!

Of course, the best politician’s money can buy in Australia will also face the 20% GST and other cost imposts; however, don’t worry about them they have indexed linked pensions guaranteed by the money stolen from the sale of amongst other things Telstra in the future fund currently held in some far away tax haven!

I just wish Australians would show some Orchestra Stalls and stand up to these bustards in office if they ever do, I will spring for the cost of the first 1,000 high- visibility yellow vests from my own pocket!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.