ICN 0.00% 2.0¢ icon energy limited

re:revolution begins

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Gassed. This is a period of instability in the market. There are negative and positive things. when I present something, the headlines and the conclusions are my ideas. Hunan words are like the leaves falling onto the ground and become the feedstocks for the tree to grow stronger. I value analysts, commentators, freelancers and especially this forum because it's my concentrated area.

As I am only learning how to read and write and there're alot of mistakes that need to be advised by other bloggers. That's why I'm asking readers to post whatever come up to give more ideas.

The "scams" are reflecting US explorers because they borrow cheap USD to fund for their company. Early example was Redfork Energy who went into administration. Once US rate rises they'll have to pay back more in interest that's why their oil Bonds could become Default.

I've just put other 15% of my super in Amp coporate bonds. This is underdeveloped area in Australia. This is for distressed companies that need hybrid notes to manage through difficult times. As Au Lng future seems 'sunrise' and Asx200 heading up a bit. It could rise companies share prices and in turn the increases in Revenue will guide companies going forward.

As AU rates are heading lower and people are following the consortium and put money into shares in high yielded companies. Remember how was the correction after the Full year 2014 reporting season in Australia. Most of the big companies when EX-DIVIDEND . Anz, Commonwealth B, Oil search to name a few. Be wary about their attractive dividends because they might be for existing shareholders only, not new ones so please check if correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $11.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 780000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 270000 2
Last update - 16.10pm 17/10/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
ICN (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.