ICN 0.00% 2.0¢ icon energy limited

re:revolution begins

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The only person who can answers all questions with his expertise in Icn is mr Gassed.
    He's a bit old guy but his heart is pumping like a junior and his mind is rejuvenated with knowledges as he experienced the rise and fall in Icn.
    Think about Babay Boomers who approach to their retirement age. Are they willing to take greater risk or just wanna be in a safe mode to protect their sum.
    He might be a savior for young readers once Chevron sheds some lights and every body sees Icn is a corner stock. I believe he will not regrets in a worse case scenario.
    In a war fighting with IS. You better shoot more than to miss one. I will top up some with Icn. Ms Melody Meyer (asia pacific president) is comming to Perth this weekend. She said "even attractive might not be as attracted in this oil price environment" and Mr John Watson (chief executive ) said Gorgon project, which is 17 billion over buget would be just fine when look at over 30-40year life. American people are used to say for you to speculate. Love it or hate it it's up to you.
    Rle also mentioned in its report on 9/2/15 " highlighting its potential, Bpt has attracted supermajor Chervon to jointly explore and potentially develop both basin-centred and Ntng.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $11.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 780000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 85000 2
Last update - 16.12pm 19/10/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
ICN (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.