1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
ICN 2.1¢

re:revolution begins

1. locshare11

800 Posts.
    The only person who can answers all questions with his expertise in Icn is mr Gassed.
    He's a bit old guy but his heart is pumping like a junior and his mind is rejuvenated with knowledges as he experienced the rise and fall in Icn.
    Think about Babay Boomers who approach to their retirement age. Are they willing to take greater risk or just wanna be in a safe mode to protect their sum.
    He might be a savior for young readers once Chevron sheds some lights and every body sees Icn is a corner stock. I believe he will not regrets in a worse case scenario.
    In a war fighting with IS. You better shoot more than to miss one. I will top up some with Icn. Ms Melody Meyer (asia pacific president) is comming to Perth this weekend. She said "even attractive might not be as attracted in this oil price environment" and Mr John Watson (chief executive ) said Gorgon project, which is 17 billion over buget would be just fine when look at over 30-40year life. American people are used to say for you to speculate. Love it or hate it it's up to you.
    Rle also mentioned in its report on 9/2/15 " highlighting its potential, Bpt has attracted supermajor Chervon to jointly explore and potentially develop both basin-centred and Ntng.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.