ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

I have presented some balance on this forum.Perhaps the devil's...

1. 158 Posts.
    I have presented some balance on this forum.Perhaps the devil's advocate.Although,I'm not the only one to have been critical of this company.You guys can 'talk up' the company and provide people with reasons for investing.I will continue to criticize the company's efforts to give people a chance to see the downside.[have I been moderated yet?]Democratic forum here fellows.
    Eyeknow stoops to using the words "doped out and useless".Another decides to criticize my posting skills.Another suggests I have not right to hold shares if I am critical of the company.Why,all of a sudden,the personal attacks?I have a strong argument,perhaps the personal attacks are a result of your inability to counter that argument comprehensively.
    I have no agenda other than expressing my current thoughts about the company's situation.I state I own shares and I do.I don't post here to win popularity contests.I try to stimulate useful dialogues.I'm only a poor struggling investor who is honest in what he posts here.What about you guys?Should we assume you are what you say you are?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.