MPH 1.56% 6.5¢ mediland pharm limited

re price movement, page-2

1. 7,409 Posts.
    Sorry sniffer, cant agree with you. You haven't read the announcements in enough detail I dont think. The company is expanding their library all the time. They are forecasting almost double the revenues next year and have discussed possible acquisitions, which would hopefully give an immediate boost to revenues and profits. With no debts you are in the enviable position of being able to do this.

MPH has outperformed in every respect other than shareprice over the last year. Not many companies announcing profit forecast upgrades these days.

You are right the market has spoken, but with 90% of the stock owned by the Top 20, I wonder who is really speaking.

The options are a bargain, as you can actually buy a quarter of the stock you would if you had bought the fpo (at a discount price too), and not pay the rest till next February, thereby using your money for something else.

I have been disappointed by the shareprice, but it isnt because it is fully priced.

Just for anyone's interest here is a reply to some of my questions a few weeks ago.

'We are looking at expanding into related markets, or other areas of interest as you say, such as music and martial arts.
    Our board has been considering merger or acquisition opportunities and has been in discussion with several companies that would be complimentary to our existing business. If there are any further developments, we will advise the market immediately.'

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.001(1.56%)
Mkt cap ! $20.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $140 2.222K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 483 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 23303 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 14/05/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
MPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.