re: looks like gel on another rally, page-6

1. 329 Posts.
    re: re:tanpal Hi tjayne,
    I've never used Bourse and I'm not all that familiar with it I'm a afraid, although I was considering it before buying Metastock.

With Metastock 8 it has key features such as Expert Advisor, Exploration and Enhanced System Test. These are special plug-in's in which you can programme yourself or purchase from third-party. Metastock comes installed with about 57 of these already, for example, one of the advisor suggests if you are playing short with GEL then best sell price is 4.2.

There are hundreds of advisors/plug-in's available using different indicators or combinations and others use custom programming and are password protected formulas.

There may be some for Bourse, I'm not sure if it has these kind of features, many which can be found on the Internet and on forums. Many of the formulas programmed by experienced analysts are very good and some are not, its trial and error and it also depends on the characteristic of the stock you're in.

tjayne, if you do some research you might find some additional plug-in's for Bourse, use some search engines and hunt around on the net, you'll never know what you could find.

Cheers..

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.