CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hi knowit, If you read my post there was both positive and...

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 446
    Hi knowit,

If you read my post there was both positive and negative, as much as some want to squash anything they may perceive as damaging their investment I am only reading between the lines of their posts.

I don't believe that HC effects shareprice, it is simply robust discussion and it is controlled by brokers and investment funds. It maybe just coincidence that my 'complaining' on a Thursday was followed by a hollow announcement on a Monday. (Which I did thank them for)

That does not change the fact that it was an empty announcement detailing points they were supposedly working on for the past 7 months. Simple exercise of rehydrating interest, the cynic in me says that they preparing for capital raising and not being beaten up again in the AGM.

There was a ridiculous post on here that said I convinced Motley to sell out, nothing could be further from the truth. I detailed my position on the stock, believe in the assets but don't trust management to allow that money to flow to shareholders and they need scrutiny.(spending half billion in 8 years) with most going to director companies (2c dividend all that was paid in this time).

Motley left because the market faith in the stock was falling and company promises have not been met.

As for the social media marketing, cmon, along with buying economy seats they are not even investing in a social media marketing company to make it less staged. IMO, lacks any form of reality.

If you have a peek back in time, it was me that was posting positive details about shipping io volumes and CFE royalty income out of Sierra Leone. Which was much later confirmed and unpaid by Timis. Again, analysis on what is presented - with Cobalt play - there is less real information out there which does raise more red flags as to its legitimacy.

In the end, I am in for the long haul with cfe - I will be posting my analysis, congratulations on real positive announcements and call b****** on the rest. If you don't like it, block me, you can click the picture icon to do it.

This is the last i will post to those questioning my character. Happy to talk facts and even more so getting their insights into activities that people discover.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.