1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

re Bali Burns victims to amacopper

1. madmacs

25,374 posts.
    ECL - C3 Assists Bali Burns Victims ( 0 reads - 3 replies )
    Posted 15/10/02 14:49
    Member amacopper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have friends who may be caught up in the Bali bombing, and on hearing that some patients were being directed to Perth, sent an enquiry to C3 wondering if they were involved.

This was the response from Maree Pickens:

Dear Andrew,
    Our prayers are with you, your friends and their families. We are working around the clock to culture skin for the burn patients here in Perth. We are on standby to help any other burn units throughout Australia and NZ who are treating victims of the Bali tragedy. We hope to make a difference in saving lives and improving the scar outcome for those we get a chance to help treat.

Thanks for you support! I'll pass it on to our small but dedicated team here
    at C3!

Regards, Maree

I have friends who may be caught up in the Bali bombing, and on hearing that some patients were being directed to Perth, sent an enquiry to C3 wondering if they were involved.

This was the response from Maree Pickens:

Dear Andrew,
    Our prayers are with you, your friends and their families. We are working around the clock to culture skin for the burn patients here in Perth. We are on standby to help any other burn units throughout Australia and NZ who are treating victims of the Bali tragedy. We hope to make a difference in saving lives and improving the scar outcome for those we get a chance to help treat.

Thanks for you support! I'll pass it on to our small but dedicated team here
    at C3!

Regards, Maree.

Andrew
    I have wanted to respond to the incredible character and fortitude of those involved in
    treating our loved ones,

I watched Fiona Wood again last night on the 7 telethon for victims. I was touched by this woman, her focus and strength.
    (read elsewhere she worked for the first few days without sleep)
    I am certain the dedication of all Burns units involved is equaly moving, all strength to them.

john

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.