ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

re:855, page-2

1. 20,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1968
    Locshare11. It is very important for you to do as much research as possible and receive qualified advice when you are establishing a super fund. These projects are still by definition speculative and you have to make valued judgements based on that wide research and advice.

For example, that Glenn Dyer article from Share Cafe, where he based his opinion that Chevron would ditch the 218 and 855 project had added to it "with Beach, which has slashed its spending in this area."

Beach said that it would find cuts from reducing investment in the Santos-operated Cooper Basin venture.

The Chevron/Beach/Icon venture is quite a separate programme, so far, nothing to do with Santos, yet, Glenn Dyer used THAT to support his opinion??? Careful who you believe.

In fact, in Beach's capex guidance, they have allocated $60 million in their C.B. unconventional programme for the upcoming year. All in their official announcement.
    I'd suggest that considering the time and millions that Beach has spent on 218 and 855, most of that would be directed to that venture, but, again, at the moment, like everyone, they too are waiting on Chevron's decision.
    P.S. I also reckon that NTNG is not the only "attractive" venture for Chevron. Let's see if the Nappamerri Trough is also one of them. They have to reveal their intentions before 31 March, or have to walk away with nothing, but, as I said before, Chevron is not the be all and end all for the development of the Nappamerri Trough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.