ICN 0.00% 2.0¢ icon energy limited

re:855

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Although commodity prices have fallen recently, we believe long-term market fundamentals remain attractive,” Watson stated. “We will continue to monitor and be responsive to market conditions, and to actively pursue cost reductions throughout our supply chain in order to lower overall outlays,” he added. “We are testing our short-cycle investments, particularly base business and unconventional assets, at current prices and are selecting only the most attractive opportunities to move forward.”
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/maggiem...rices-drive-chevron-profit-and-revenue-lower/
    Only NTNG is 'attractive ' for sure yeh.
    Thank you Gassed. I never know how to invest. I've justed stated to read  and self learning  how to manage my super for over 6 months. That's  why I f--- up mine and my wife super balance this year. I also lost a couple  of grants in Forex.  I bought  Icn early last October  was because  I missed Cvn and Cnx. Which  were shot up more  than 100% when they Found big reserves. But when Bpt found 600tcf No one was interested because  of the oil prices.
    I thought  Icn develops gas so why that turn sour. My belief  was Australia  hasn't  got enough  gas for Australia  consumers because  when you look at your gas bills 20yrs ago and up to current  time. Is gas too expensive. Australia  gas market is totally different  to US gas market. We're in shortest  of gas that's  why energy  must be flooed to revival  Australia  manufacturers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.00(0.00%)
Mkt cap $11.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 780000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 270000 2
Last update - 16.10pm 17/10/2018 (20 minute delay) ?
ICN (ASX) Chart
GET SUPPORT arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.