Thanks Rav, I'm quite happy with the results of yesterday's...

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Thanks Rav,

I'm quite happy with the results of yesterday's nominations, in particular HSO and BMN which I also posted on the relevant threads (XMD & XSO), because it was pretty obvious they had a really good chance of working.
    The other one (IDX) was not quite as strong, and in hindsight I probably should not have nominated it (it did try to work, and it opened higher, but there was not enough demand to sustain the higher price, and it fell back - possibly just retail support on that downbar).

yes it will be interesting to see how the XGD index fares,
    while it does fit the criteria we set, and the bar was quite good looking.......but the volume was only OK (if volume was higher, it would have been much more promising). So it might work.......and it might not......we'll see.......

I didn't really like EGH much tonight, so I scratched it pretty quick...........but I did think MEP looked quite good, and while the volume was relatively high when compared to the recent trading, it only actually represented $29,000 of stock traded, and that put me off a bit, as it was probably just retail support (and I can't expect the retail side to defend the stock price).

So none tonight.......

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.