EUR 1.41% 7.0¢ european lithium limited

Rat's Rant

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    From the Rosh Hashana Edition today:

EUR-European Lithium Limited today closed up 28% to finish at 6c on $420k stock traded. There was no news out in the market today however 2 weeks ago they announced Kimon Gkomozias was going to be appointed as executive director and Tim Turner was to resign.

I chatted with Kimon during the week and he was an impressive guy and I plan on catching up with them all again soon as I took some stock for myself and clients in the placement and would love to do a more detailed note on them in the next few weeks.

The recruitment forms part of the company’s strategic engagement with Talaxis, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Noble Group Holdings Limited and a global leader in EV technology metals project development.

The placement is to be completed for $2m at $0.045 with a 1 for 4 option ($0.05, 31 July 2022) & my broking mate Anderson Silva was kind enough to offer me a few.

Some details on the placement and board appointments are listed below:

PLACEMENT AND KEY STRATEGIC BOARD APPOINTMENT

Highlights
    • As part of the Company’s strategic engagement with Talaxis, a global leader in EV technology metals project development, EUR has appointed Mr Kimon Gkomozias as Executive Director
    • Kimon will drive the Company’s financing efforts and identification of strategic development partners for the Company’s Wolfsberg Lithium Project in Austria
    • As part of the appointment, Company intends to complete a placement of AUD$2m at $0.045 with a 1 for 4 Option ($0.05, 31 July 2022)

European Lithium Limited is pleased to announce that as part of its strategic engagement with Talaxis Limited (Talaxis), it has appointed Mr Kimon Gkomozias as Executive Director effective 2 September 2020 (subject to NEX standard regulatory checks).

Appointment of Kimon Gkomozias In his most recent assignment, Kimon has lead Talaxis’ Business Development in Europe, where he had taken charge for the origination and execution of strategic partnerships in Europe, Middle East and Africa.

Prior to Talaxis, Kimon was at the Wealth and Investment Management division of Barclays Bank, where he spent twelve years developing investment solutions and investment products as well as providing investment advice to private clients (HNW/UHNW/Family Offices) and institutional clients (UK DB Pensions, Charities, Universities, Foundations and Corporates).

Kimon Gkomozias is a qualified Chartered Alternative Investment Analysyt (CAIA) and a member of the UK Institute of Directors. Kimon also served and is currently a reserve officer (2nd lieutenant) at the 2nd Paratrooper Regiment of the Special Forces Division of the Greek Army.

In accordance with ASX Listing Rule 3.16.4, the key terms of Kimon’s remuneration is set out in Annexure A. Tony Sage EUR Non-Executive Chairman commented: “As part of EUR’s strategic engagement with Talaxis, I am particularly excited with Kimon’s appointment to the Board as an Executive Director.

Kimon brings a unique skill set with his European financial markets experience and will be crucial in driving both the financing / strategic partnering of the Wolfsberg Project as well as accessing a number of EU incentive programs that will assist with the mine development.”

AUD$2m Placement As part of Kimon’s Board appointment, the Company intends to undertake a placement, mainly to Australian and International based sophisticated investors, at an issue price of $0.045 with a 1 for 4 free attaching option (which are exercisable at $0.05 on or before 31 July 2022) to raise proceeds of up to AUD$2m (Placement).

The Placement will be managed and coordinated by Talaxis and Empire Capital Partners.

Board Change The Company advises that Mr Turner has resigned from the Board of EUR effective 2 September 2020.

The Board would like to take this opportunity to thank Tim for his contribution to the Company during his appointment.
    That's what Anderson Silva and Micheal Jordan did to me this week......
    EUR - European Lithium Limited today closed up 28% to finish at 6c on $420k stock traded. There was no news out in the market today however 2 weeks ago they announced Kimon Gkomozias was going to be appointed as executive director and Tim Turner was to resign.I chatted with Kimon during the week and he was an impressive guy and I plan on catching up with them all again soon as I took some stock for myself and clients in the placement and would love to do a more detailed note on them in the next few weeks. The recruitment forms part of the company’s strategic engagement with Talaxis, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Noble Group Holdings Limited and a global leader in EV technology metals project development.The placement is to be completed for $2m at $0.045 with a 1 for 4 option ($0.05, 31 July 2022) & my broking mate Anderson Silva was kind enough to offer me a few. Some details on the placement and board appointments are listed belowLACEMENT AND KEY STRATEGIC BOARD APPOINTMENTHighlightsAs part of the Company’s strategic engagement with Talaxis, a global leader in EV technology metals project development, EUR has appointed Mr Kimon Gkomozias as Executive DirectorKimon will drive the Company’s financing efforts and identification of strategic development partners for the Company’s Wolfsberg Lithium Project in AustriaAs part of the appointment, Company intends to complete a placement of AUD$2m at $0.045 with a 1 for 4 Option ($0.05, 31 July 2022)European Lithium Limited is pleased to announce that as part of its strategic engagement with Talaxis Limited (Talaxis), it has appointed Mr Kimon Gkomozias as Executive Director effective 2 September 2020 (subject to NEX standard regulatory checks).Appointment of Kimon Gkomozias In his most recent assignment, Kimon has lead Talaxis’ Business Development in Europe, where he had taken charge for the origination and execution of strategic partnerships in Europe, Middle East and Africa.Prior to Talaxis, Kimon was at the Wealth and Investment Management division of Barclays Bank, where he spent twelve years developing investment solutions and investment products as well as providing investment advice to private clients (HNW/UHNW/Family Offices) and institutional clients (UK DB Pensions, Charities, Universities, Foundations and Corporates).Kimon Gkomozias is a qualified Chartered Alternative Investment Analysyt (CAIA) and a member of the UK Institute of Directors. Kimon also served and is currently a reserve officer (2nd lieutenant) at the 2nd Paratrooper Regiment of the Special Forces Division of the Greek Army.In accordance with ASX Listing Rule 3.16.4, the key terms of Kimon’s remuneration is set out in Annexure A. Tony Sage EUR Non-Executive Chairman commented: “As part of EUR’s strategic engagement with Talaxis, I am particularly excited with Kimon’s appointment to the Board as an Executive Director.Kimon brings a unique skill set with his European financial markets experience and will be crucial in driving both the financing / strategic partnering of the Wolfsberg Project as well as accessing a number of EU incentive programs that will assist with the mine development.”AUD$2m Placement As part of Kimon’s Board appointment, the Company intends to undertake a placement, mainly to Australian and International based sophisticated investors, at an issue price of $0.045 with a 1 for 4 free attaching option (which are exercisable at $0.05 on or before 31 July 2022) to raise proceeds of up to AUD$2m (Placement).The Placement will be managed and coordinated by Talaxis and Empire Capital Partners.Board Change The Company advises that Mr Turner has resigned from the Board of EUR effective 2 September 2020.The Board would like to take this opportunity to thank Tim for his contribution to the Company during his appointment. That's what Anderson Silva and Micheal Jordan did to me this week......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $97.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $53.58K 753.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 316174 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 42857 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ 17511
Last updated 15.43pm 29/03/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.