1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

Rarely post, but just gotta!

1. dub

27,269 posts.
    G'day,

I wish I lived in a deep cave on a high mountain lost in the mists of time.

Unfortunately I don't. And so I must wear whatever the 'intelligencia' (of this forum? and) of this world decide will take place.

And, to me, that's a bit scarey. Why? Let's have a look.

1.The world power today, economically, militarially, even socially, is the USA. Simply, they are what Rome was!

2. The US domination is all encompassing, even to the reserve curency of/for the world. The world stands/falls on the US$. Why?

(a) The currency standard used to be 1 oz. gold.

(b) The Bretton Woods agreement tied 1oz. gold to US$35, and tied all other currencies to the US$ on that basis.

(c) The Nixon administration, in 1971, cut the tie/relationship between the US$ and the price of gold. With that, the US$ became a true 'fiat currency' (ie. it meant nothing other than the fact the US Gov would accept it, not as an acceptable charge for gold, but as a promise from the US Government that they would acknowedge the promise that they had made - at sometime, somewhere, someway! ) LOL!

(d) The fate/destiny/standing of the US$/the reserve currency of the world is, since 1913, decided by the Fed!

Marvellous stuff this. The Fed is NOT an instrument of the US Government! It is a privately owned organisation.

Owned by who? Read!

*WHO OWNS THE FEDERAL RESERVE?*

There has been much speculation about who owns the Federal Reserve Corporation. It has been one of the best kept secrets of the century, because the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 provided that the names of the owner banks be kept secret. However, R. E. McMaster publisher of the newsletter The Reaper, asked his Swiss banking contacts which banks hold the controlling stock in the Federal Reserve Corporation. The answer:

1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin

2. Lazard Brothers Bank of Paris

3. Israel Moses Sieff Banks of Italy

4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam

5. Lehman Brothers Bank of New York

6. Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York

7. Chase Manhattan Bank of New York

8. Goldman Sachs Bank of New York

In The Secrets Of The Federal Reserve, Eustace Mullins indicates that, because the Federal Reserve Bank of New York sets interest rates and controls the daily supply and price of currency throughout the U.S., the owners of that bank are the real directors of the entire system. Mullins states:

"The shareholders of these banks which own the stock of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York are the people who have controlled our political and economic destinies since 1914. They are the Rothschilds, Lazard Freres (Eugene Mayer), Israel Sieff, Kuhn Loeb Company, Warburg Company, Lehman Brothers, Goldman Sachs. the Rockefeller family, and the J.P. Morgan interests."

(e) Now, with the above in mind, who is the very, very, very staunchest ally that Israel has? Perhaps the USA, eh?

(f) And why? ............ well, follow it yourself, but please understand/accept I am not anti-semetic!!

(g) And, after that thought, if the USA (our equivalent of the Roman Empire) is all important, who is the USA's staunchest ally?

Israel?

Don't think so. (Why? Iwonder.)

Probably Blair, but notthe UK!

Australia?

Little Johnny?????

Lord no! Yes! Why??????????????????????????????

There are rabid views expressed by apparently rabid people on this site. I used to practice as a veterinary surgeon. I no longer do that.

Good luck to all. I think we may need it in the months (not years) to come.

bye.dub

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.