RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Just remember that whether you personally have much faith in...

1. 3,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 722
    Just remember that whether you personally have much faith in charts or not, many investors put great faith in them. Thus, particularly when very important formations can be seen..eg, cup and handle, triple tops, squeezing bollinger bands, etc etc, so many people will expect, say a strong rise or fall that it can become almost a self fulfilling prophecy. Eg the charts say its going up big time. Chartists buy up, the SP goes up just like the charts said it would. Sorry for the motherhood level of comments on this subject but some here are new to investing.
    So all in all...they are worth keeping an eye on!
    When investing its wise to take inboard ALL information available and assimilate it to the best of your own analysis. That includes charts.
    One aspect I personally have found quite reliable is the identification of support and resistance levels.
    There are good chartists and amateurs posting in HC. You get to know some of the good ones. @Saragian is great and I have occasionslly asked for his kind input on this thread.
    just a final comment. Once the chart thread pops up please try to keep posts chart related rather than allowing to to get crowded with other day to day commentary.
    Good luck this week everyone we are at a stage where lots of inflection points are near.
    Fox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.