RAC 2.53% $1.42 race oncology ltd

Syd,what the hell are you doing over here on RAC making silly...

1. 6,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5265
    Syd,

what the hell are you doing over here on RAC making silly comments? I am really disappointed. I know quite a few investors here from other stocks & they are very decent people. @IndexInvestor was having a lend of you, it was funny!

This is a peaceful Board, RAC people haven’t had to deal with (yet) to the extent what we have on IMU. That time will unfortunately come (when it runs again), please don’t add to biotech investor angst. We all have enough to deal with in current macro markets, no matter where you are invested. Not helpful & troll-like behaviour Syd. Calling that out.

If you feel confident in your DD & DYOR, there is no need to be sledging other stocks, that are doing something completely different & may I add, RAC have made some quite remarkable discoveries with Bisantrene (Zantrene).

All these things take time & mice/rats. Just remember the mice & pre-clinical is so important. Go back & read all the pre-clinical studies on IMU. It’s now FDA approved & in the clinic. These things take time & an awful lot of work, Regulatory & IP, you should know that. Biotech investing isn’t easy at the best of times.

I hate it when I see this hard work being knocked, it’s a process. I’m not invested here, but wishing you all the best. It’s not a competition between RAC & IMU, I have read up & a lot of respect there. I am a CRC (outside of oncology) so I do see the coalface of what goes on in clinical trials. There are many folk co-invested across biotechs in their portfolios so this kind of thing just p***es you off.

Please refer to @Aqua65 post & take that advice Syd.

All the best, RAC people

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
0.035(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $233.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.39 $1.48 $1.36 $180.8K 129.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4999 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.44
  Change
0.035 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.40 $1.46 $1.36 11160
Last updated 15.57pm 28/03/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.