1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

rabbit and your koran, mate!

1. ardent

1,166 posts.
    Rabbit, you keep harping on about the Koran. Have you read the Old Testament? (That's the Jewish Bible to) The Torah, Talmud, any of the Jewish explanatory texts? Mate, if you think what you read in the Koran is bad -and selectively it certainly is- then go to the other two monotheistic religions. Check it out pal. The problem with religion is that it is accompanied by moronic studies. People (called theologians) sit around all day arguing about the "Word of God". No, a man can only have sex with a woman through a dick hole, is one of their less barbaric ones. I won't go on because I can't be bothered talking with the Joneses and the jojos and schucks. But it's all about selective reading, selective interpretation -all of which is done, in all three religions, by sex-starved, wanna be kings. You see, I've no prejudice for or against any religion; but I did notice that the Orthodox Archbishop -Greek? Russian? I can't remember now, declared on TV that more harm and subversion was done by Christians and Jews than by Muslims. God, he must have guts!
    OK? Stay Australian, boy but stay good. It will see you through beautifully!
    Ciao

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.