1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers
FAR 12.5¢

Quit complaining

1. jordy1

804 Posts.
    The share price drops for what reason?
    1 Who cares, as long as the big money being spent on this project, and they are setting themselves up at a fast pace, our investment horizon will achieve it's windfall much sooner than what would be a normal industry time frame.
    2.DT's will be DT's, and so will the impatient and the nervous.
    3.With todays technology, money must move fast, investing and waiting, appears to be a Buffet thing of the past, information, not from the old fashioned newspaper, but a blindingly quick tap of a fingertip, we shall move this show onward, my money is staling here, and there's a tip over there.

Type of personal investing in FAR
    1.The investor- probably working a full time job, or cashed up later in life with the wisdom spirit, and mentality. Researches the most, and will try to gain best bang for buck, to set forward future comfort, and will be prepared for a little risk , in the knowledge if all comes to fruition, ones financial aspect of life may change.
    2.The in house DT, well who can blame them, one week steak and prawns, the next, maybe beans on toast, a thorn, maybe to an investor, but in appreciation, they must travel fast, and nail it on every potential decision.
    3.The big coin fellas, with the bottomless money jar to toy with, the power to play the game sometimes leaves others exhausted, but if their motive is to eventually spike the price, we all comeback to a level playing field.

The whisper
    1.Those that solely rely on "Jonny told me so", and then kick up a whinge, because they were to lazy to DYOR.
    2.One that takes it as a positive, to keep the dream alive.
    3.Nobody to blame here, you either take it with a grain of salt, or you use it as further encouragement.

Summary- It is what it is, and I suspect a very large part of this team, will still be posting on FAR in six, twelve, and possibly twenty four months time, looking around at the postings of other companies, a lot more brotherhood and very minor infestations occur here. When all said and done, and after possibly a couple a years of aging, you can almost hear that mighty pop of the cork.

Rolling inspired.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.