SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Why would you leave it to me? If you know better - step in, or...

1. 12,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Why would you leave it to me?

If you know better - step in, or join in- would love you to contribute- stick your neck out - I do....

Now where have I said I am great? where have I said I have heaps of experience?

My points usually relate to trading-

Your background is finance?
    I consider finance, accounting, and other backgrounds to be an asset- FA is important- extremely interesting to learn more from people that actually work in the business of assessing companies and whom are also in the business of being a Lawyer- it is all relevant.

The thing with trading - and also realestate- is actually timing-
    And as such it is usual on most stock threads to discuss what is happening with the chart.
    Charts relate specifically to timing.

So if you bought at the top you have to wait - put simply-

However in SGH's case in particular there was a real fear that the company could go into admin--
    So discussing the possibilities of this happening is actually not dribble-

It is actually very meaningful to watch what is happening now - as the chart has come to a point where technically it should do something- So it always pays to look for potential catalysts- in these moments in time-
    And the shorter's have definitely had a distinct change in behavior- also good to explore the possible reasons.

Equally it is good to look at potential positives- however looking at the time-frame for those positives to materialize is more important if the company needs money or at least a bit of positive sentiment now.
    It is not useful if the time frame is years away - and too late to rescue the situation at hand.

It is utterly boring to read posts that just look at blue sky potential -
    Or repetitively repeat the positives whilst ignoring the risks?
    This is a discussion board not a cheer-leading competition...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.