FGR 0.00% 5.7¢ first graphene limited

Hi Idjut, I hope you had a good long weekend, I cannot answer...

1. 14,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6561
    Hi Idjut,

I hope you had a good long weekend,

I cannot answer question one or two

I have never been invested in a company that has seen a second strike against the remuneration report at a AGM or where a director has come up for relection and has not gained the shareholders support,
    I do believe if they receive a 25% strike at this years AGM it will trigger a second AGM to be called.
    this link explain the process a little.
    https://www.morningstar.com.au/funds/article/two-strikes/4311?q=printme

I have been a shareholder at the time when a EGM has been called by 5% of shareholders to remove company directors, TAP oil (that we both hold) is a perfect example of a successful EGM to remove the directors, the short term pain from the SP dropping has now passed.
    Troy Resources is example where a EGM failed to attract enough support, the 5% shareholder then started selling down his holding, 9 months later the SP has bearly moved due to his selling.

Chris Banasik former FGR director is currently part of a EGM to remove the existing directors of ERL
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...ursuant-to-section-249d.4214133/#.Wx5OhJ8zbIU

3 a & b - I have never been part of a EGM action, My only suggestion is,
    If you feel you could talk to one of the directors, tell them about your concerns, they could be working on the very issue that you have.

Hopefully this would be the best approach, the failed and successful EGM's have not been much fun watching as a shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $6.512K 114K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 28947 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 97183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 19/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.