FGR 0.00% 5.7¢ first graphene limited

Hi Froggy $, I have to agree with wapeti. The reason for the...

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Hi Froggy $, I have to agree with wapeti. The reason for the standards system being put in place is because of the wide range of materials that are being offered by various producers around the globe as "graphene". Differing purities, differing platelet sizes, different number of layers.

And FGR doesn't make a "particular grade". FGR offers a range of specs. For example, the initial sample sent to Viba in Italy for testing didn't produce the best results - but better performance came when a smaller platelet size was tried.

Different applications will require different types of graphene, graphene oxide, or reduced graphene oxide.

And the BEST battery (at least up to this point) does not use FGR produced graphene. It involves the use of graphene oxide, which is purchased from another supplier. FGR is still working on the production of graphene oxide.

The VFD (Vortex Fluidic Device) is a piece of equipment that a company FGR have a stake in are trying to scale up to produce graphene (among other things) on a commercial scale. Yet to see any results there. But big potential if there is success. The current VFD is only lab bench scale.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $8.185K 143.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 213253 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 136910 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 19/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.