FGR 0.00% 5.7¢ first graphene limited

Im kind of with you on this, there are good things in the...

1. 12,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Im kind of with you on this, there are good things in the pipeline which seems to keep everyone interested
    But.... keeping us informed more regularly about the goings on and "progress" would be kind of respectful. Its the least they could do, espeacially on the amount they get payed, our money is supporting your life..
    They are kind of old fuddy duddy's running this game...its a new market and i agree we need young blood! WG i think knows how to make a company tick over, its his "profession".
    It would be good to see them employ some creative minds to develope IP's, do marketing.... keep on the thelr backs...
    Graphite, we've got the 'good stuff' and seems like we are lucky to be in with SL.
    I dont think its that easy to get it out and in the base at a rapid rate so stockpiling is ok with me... selling grsphine would he good..
    Are they ssving it for BEST, PAINT,SUPREME SAT, ETC ???? maybe

Id be chading ip's all the meanwhile...are they? This is where we need creative minds.... I am serious about drill bits! 200x stronger than steel 100x harder than diamonds!!! Simple but could so work..
    I ve got other ideas for its application, im sure there are wholes in the ip msrket that could get filled...
    Last thought for now....
    I dare one of you much brighter sparks than me, to call Traxys Australia and ask about placing an order from fgr and see what they say??? I would love to hear the feedback!!!!
    Cheers guys

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $8.185K 143.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 213253 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 136910 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 19/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.