FGR 0.00% 5.7¢ first graphene limited

Hi wapeti & very well said. The more I have learnt about the...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Hi wapeti & very well said.

The more I have learnt about the history of FGR and the seemingly dubious methodology of MD Craig McGukin & ED Peter Youd & their accrued failure of delivery;

The more I am amazed that FGR holder's have let these people get away with this appalling situation for so long.

This is not a personal criticism of FGR holders ~ To my understanding it is essentially 'human nature'.

As I believe that most of us tend to err on the side of caution when in a unknown or stressful situation ~
    If another person present is simply able to do 'better' ~ or someone else acts in a knowledgeable manner ~ or is entrusted ~ or is plainly capable of performing the difficult tasks required at a more professional level.

And, I am not experienced deeply in the SM ~ but at 54 yrs of age & having dealt with many people in extremely diverse & some very difficult situations from a Taxi Driver to a seasoned Paramedic of nearly two decades experience.

I have had to learn how to read people not only to Survive ~ But also simply to do my job.

And, these experiences have taught me that sometimes inaction is a great course;

And sometimes action is absolutely necessary.

And in plain street talk ~ If it sounds, looks & feels like a bad situation ~ Then Get Ready for Action.

This parallels with FGR & seem to me that the time for inaction is well passed.

I have been researching the FGR Board issue with the view to obtain the best result from an action that reflects the best hoped for outcome by the most who wish for such to occur.

And it is a difficult thing to gauge, obtain information on & deliver reasonably within a prudent manner to a prosperous outcome.

So;

As it seems highly likely (& I will likely seek professional legal advice on this) that our FGR MD has had a 'get out of jail free card' for far too long.

I intend to call our FGR non-executive Chairman Mr Warwick Grigor to schedule an appointment to converse about these very issues & obtain his informed Professional view to enlighten me as to any pending action that can/may or is occurring on this front.

The outcome of that information presented to me will determine my course of action from there.

I also mention that my understanding is that not only can 5% of Company shareholders requisition action to a Company Board for change.

That also 100 members of the Company Share Register may petition a Company for such requisite action.

And I also believe that if reasonable & positive news on the actual resignation of FGR MD Mr Craig McGuckin is not achievable.

Then circumstances whereby this outcome can be actualised ~ Must Be Found.

If FGR IS to be a Company that actually does perform with and above our present & forthcoming market sphere competitors.

Depending on circumstance though before the EOFY 2018; I hope to be in receipt of 'progressive' news via FGR company announcement of from Mr Grigor ~ Whom I might add ~ Is a very large factor in my being an FGR shareholder.

And for the record I state now that my vote for FGR MD & Executive Director change is in the affirmative (& ASAP).

And either my 1 in 100 vote ~ or my .064% of FGR Company Company share vote power is also affirmative for such change.

I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ $8.185K 143.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 213253 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 136910 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 19/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.