BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

You may disagree I would expect nothing more from you. Your...

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    You may disagree I would expect nothing more from you. Your views are reverse facing, I prefer to look to the future anticipating what is likely today next week next month is more value to me than the past, it is history. Read any prospectus " do not go on past performance".
    The post you replied to, I mentioned all the small trades, These are conducted by the big end of town. Small shareholders are mindful of brokerage and do not sell or purchase small holdings that the brokerage exceeds the price of the parcel of shares traded. I mentioned these trades may me "spivs" praying on the small holders. My reference was to the sale of 1 million shares. That is not a large holding where the holder has special treatment. Take that amount of shares in context to the number of shares on issue 1,846,908,556. Use logic man.

All these small trades and price capping, I see this as accumulation by the big end of town. This time of year is one of the best times to accumulate by smart investors that are forward thinking which you are not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.