FLC 2.33% 21.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Quarterly Update

1. 906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I am looking forward to the quarterly next week. Whether or not the USD20mio from IC is included in revenue for last quarter or ends up being included for this quarter isnt material in the bigger scheme of things. I suspect that as their was a muted reaction to the IC completion announcement that FLC will find support after the quareterly once all the uncertainty of IC revenue is out of the way and the road to profitability complete.
    Lets see what goals are being achieved by management:
    -SPP done and capital required exceeded, so no need for further cap raising in the forseeable future, if ever (once profitability is reached) unless their is a major contract won requiring huge capital outlay.
    -IC signed sealed and delivered
    -continued uptake of technology in China
    -inroads into various countries

I am continuing to accumulate at these levels as I think the next share price surge will leave the 40's behind for good. I know this has all been said before but every time I question my investment in FLC I reconfirm all the positives and look at the risks and at the current market cap FLC is a compelling long term investment (and hopefully shorter term as well)

There are some very knowledgeable posters on this stock and I am eternally grateful for all their input (you know who you are!)-thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $131.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ $123.2K 580.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12371 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 34896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/02/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
21.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.5¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ 225417
Last updated 15.49pm 26/02/2021 (live) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.