MLX 0.00% 7.9¢ metals x limited

quarterly out... includes phosphate progress

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The quarterly is out and looks in line with my earlier posts that we shouldnt expect too much .Has taken a little longer than expected to ramp up .
    The good news is that production is currently running around 80% ,and full production is expected in the current quarter .Drill results returning very high grades of tin .
    Rentails costs estimated at $190m ,so may be difficult to raise cash , which in the present circumstances not such a bad thing .I would like to see them consolidate production at Renison and bring some cash in ,and see where the economy takes us .
    Phosphate drill results include intercept of 9m at 7.7% P2O5
    More phosphate drilling in November .Good progress and potential for simple gravity upgrading to high grade product .
    I like their statement that they are reducing discretionary expenditure on exploration and development projects until things stabilise ,and to focus efforts on revenue producing assets .
    All in all ,good progress. I am reasonably happy with this .Some positives ,and some negatives ,but overall steady .Would like to have seen hedging mentioned .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31250 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 6500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.08am 21/10/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
8.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ 20000
Last updated 10.10am 21/10/2020 (live) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.